Executive Development Specialist
- Seattle, WA
Point B is a management consulting firm looking for an Executive Development Specialist who is responsible for leveraging broad expertise across the executive lifecycle. The Executive Development Specialist contributes to the Executive Talent strategy with the planning, design, development, and execution of programs and processes that build capabilities for Point B executives and drive business growth.
What makes Point B different? An employee-ownership model that gives you a voice in directing your career and building our firm. Diverse leadership opportunities to expand your skills, along with the support needed to deliver great results. A unique culture that recognizes the importance of flexibility and collaboration.
It's no wonder that Point B has been consistently recognized as one of the best places to work by Fortune® magazine, The Wall Street Journal, Consulting® magazine, Vault.com® and many others.
What you'll get to do:
- Assess current internal catalog of executive development programs, identify gaps, and inform opportunities for continuous improvement across all ET programs.
- Conduct executive assessments for internal selection and development, including facilitating meetings, in situ coaching, and providing input on development plans.
- Support execution of executive career planning and talent review activities (e.g., succession plan development, 9 block, Annual Talent Review).
- Build and deliver innovative ET programs and experiences, through internal and external channels, that engage, inform, build skills, accelerate our executives at all levels.
- Leverage external view and expertise to proactively assess current internal catalog of executive development programs, identify gaps, and inform opportunities for continuous improvement across all ET programs.
- Provide perspective and expertise to inform strategic direction and execution of ET activities.
What we expect you've already done:
- Broad expertise across the executive lifecycle required
- Experience delivering unique, tailored programs for executives
- Executive presence and proven ability to build strong executive relationships
- Knowledge of executive coaching principles and fundamentals
- B.A. or B.S. degree required
- 10+ years of relevant work experience required
- Strong technology skills with working knowledge of MS Office and Office365 products
- Experience with executive performance management and incentives preferred
- Professional services industry experience is a plus
The kind of people we look for:
- Service oriented with a desire to impact business growth by supporting executive skill and career growth
- Innate problem solvers who want to grow in a flexible, collaborative culture
- Engaging leaders who make a positive impact on their firm, clients, and communities
Your Office Home Base:
Intrigued To Learn More:
When you apply for this role, your information will be personally reviewed by our talent acquisition team (not by a robot). You can expect to hear back within 48 hours with feedback if we think there could be a fit and what next steps look like.
About Point B:
At Point B , we work with some of the country's most respected companies to help them form, execute, and thrive. With capabilities including Management Consulting , Venture Investment and Advisory , and Property Development , our integrated businesses provide value to the organizations and communities we serve.
What makes Point B Different?
- Our Founding Purpose and Values of our firm. Be part of a fun and collaborative culture with teams that are as passionate about their communities as they are about their clients
- 100% Employee Ownership - Giving you a voice in directing your career and building our firm
- Equity, Diversity & Inclusion is proud to be the foundation of Point B. Point B exists for the benefit of our people. From the beginning, putting our people first meant embracing our differences
- The ability to chart your individual career path based on your expertise and passions. Diverse leadership opportunities to expand your skills, along with the support needed to deliver great results
- Work-Life Balance – A unique culture that recognizes the importance of flexibility and collaboration. Our local model, mixed with the option to pick your projects, empowers you to choose the life you want.
- Award winning – We are proud to be named a Best Workplace in the US by Fortune magazine, Best Workplaces for Millennials, and Best Workplaces for Women. Hear more about why people love working at Point B on GlassDoor .
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
Back to top