Digital Project Coordinator
Point B Digital Studios is an experienced design studio grounded in digital innovation while being an integral part of an employee-owned management consulting firm. We are looking for talented project coordinators who want to be part of a dynamic, growing firm and make an impact with world leading brands.
What makes Point B different? An employee-ownership model that gives you a voice in directing your career and building our firm. Diverse leadership opportunities to expand your skills, along with the support needed to deliver great results. A unique culture that recognizes the importance of flexibility and collaboration.
It's no wonder that Point B has been consistently recognized as one of the best places to work by Fortune® magazine, The Wall Street Journal, Consulting® magazine, Vault.com® and many others.
What you'll get to do:
- Support creation and maintenance of project management artifacts including project schedules, budgets and finances, and resource schedules.
- Support project communications including coverage communications, meeting notes and summaries, and presentations.
- Support Studio business development activities, as needed, including gathering assets and bios, building slides, drafting proposals, routing proposals for review, supporting meeting coordination and processes.
- Contribute as a productive Studio team member who keeps projects moving forward on time, within budget and with excellent quality.
- Demonstrate and develop strong project coordination, communication, analytical, problem-solving, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Work to build project management skills and increase comfort level with common PM tools and approaches.
What we offer our Project Coordinators:
- Support and mentorship from senior Project Managers as you grow your Point B career
- Opportunity to support increasingly more complex and strategic engagements, as your skills grow
- Ability to contribute to a fun and collaborative culture, with teams that are as passionate about their communities as they are about their clients
- A comprehensive, flexible Total Rewards program that supports and recognizes each individual's unique needs and contributions to the firm
What we expect you already have:
- 0-1.5 years of agency experience in account and/or project management in the digital space
- Demonstrated project coordination including ability to:
- Coordinate, manage and maintain project finances
- Coordinate, manage and maintain project resourcing (internal and external resources)
- Experience with PM methodologies/tools
- Experience being an effective member of a team
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite
- B.A. or B.S. degree
The kind of people we look for:
- Interest in digital media and emerging technologies
- Passionate and curious about what's happening in digital/social
- Conversant in the latest aspects of social media
- Ability to work independently and know when to ask for help
- Demonstrated project management capability working on digital projects
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Strong writing ability
- Can analyze and tackle problems with an organized approach
- Can transfer skills/knowledge to new areas and ramp quickly
- Customer-focused approach; customer facing roles desired
- Proactive and a self-starter
- Positive and collaborative mindset
- Innate curiosity, aptitude and confidence
- Ability to inspire, support and understand the interplay between people, processes and systems
- Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills
- Ability to work non-standard work hours as necessary
- Ability to work in-office in Portland 5 days a week
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability
Back to top