Digital Project Coordinator
Point B Digital Studios is an experienced design studio grounded in digital innovation while being an integral part of an employee-owned management consulting firm. We are looking for talented project coordinators who want to be part of a dynamic, growing firm and make an impact with world leading brands.
What makes Point B different? An employee-ownership model that gives you a voice in directing your career and building our firm. Diverse leadership opportunities to expand your skills, along with the support needed to deliver great results. A unique culture that recognizes the importance of flexibility and collaboration.
It's no wonder that Point B has been consistently recognized as one of the best places to work by Fortune® magazine, The Wall Street Journal, Consulting® magazine, Vault.com® and many others.
What you'll get to do:
- Support creation and maintenance of project management artifacts including project schedules, budgets and finances, and resource schedules.
- Support project communications including coverage communications, meeting notes and summaries, and presentations.
- Support Studio business development activities, as needed, including gathering assets and bios, building slides, drafting proposals, routing proposals for review, supporting meeting coordination and processes.
- Contribute as a productive Studio team member who keeps projects moving forward on time, within budget and with excellent quality.
- Demonstrate and develop strong project coordination, communication, analytical, problem-solving, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Work to build project management skills and increase comfort level with common PM tools and approaches.
What we offer our Project Coordinators:
- Support and mentorship from senior Project Managers as you grow your Point B career
- Opportunity to support increasingly more complex and strategic engagements, as your skills grow
- Ability to contribute to a fun and collaborative culture, with teams that are as passionate about their communities as they are about their clients
- A comprehensive, flexible Total Rewards program that supports and recognizes each individual's unique needs and contributions to the firm
What we expect you already have:
- 0-1.5 years of agency experience in account and/or project management in the digital space
- Demonstrated project coordination including ability to:
- Coordinate, manage and maintain project finances
- Coordinate, manage and maintain project resourcing (internal and external resources)
- Experience with PM methodologies/tools
- Experience being an effective member of a team
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite
- B.A. or B.S. degree
The kind of people we look for:
- Interest in digital media and emerging technologies
- Passionate and curious about what's happening in digital/social
- Conversant in the latest aspects of social media
- Ability to work independently and know when to ask for help
- Demonstrated project management capability working on digital projects
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Strong writing ability
- Can analyze and tackle problems with an organized approach
- Can transfer skills/knowledge to new areas and ramp quickly
- Customer-focused approach; customer facing roles desired
- Proactive and a self-starter
- Positive and collaborative mindset
- Innate curiosity, aptitude and confidence
- Ability to inspire, support and understand the interplay between people, processes and systems
- Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills
- Ability to work non-standard work hours as necessary
- Ability to work in-office in Portland 5 days a week
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability
See Inside the Office of Point B
Point B is a 100% employee-owned firm that helps organizations form, execute, and thrive. With an integrated set of businesses that include management consulting, venture investment and advisory services, and property development, this pioneering approach delivers insights, knowledge, and follow-through at every scale. Point B’s values-based culture is recognized as the best in the industry—a culture based on open communication, transparency, and a strong ownership mentality.
Back to top