“Head of Home Equity Production and Sales” sought by Point Digital Finance, Inc. d/b/a Point (“Point” or “Point Digital” or “Point Digital Finance”), a company headquartered at 444 High Street, Floor 4, Palo Alto, CA 94301. This would also be the location out of which the role will be based (with telecommuting benefit available; see “PERKS AT POINT” section to advertisement below for more information on permitted telecommuting). Position is a full-time, permanent, immediately available, job opportunity that does not require travel. Will fill a critical, leadership role within the organization. It leads Point’s home equity product and sales teams; and manages the sale of equity-investment fintech product, this representing a new asset class of homeowner-occupied, residential real estate. Primary responsibility is to make sure Point Digital meets its production goals and delivers an exceptional experience to homeowners. Role manages business-to-consumer (“B2C”) Account Coordinators, Account Managers, Mortgage Loan Originators, and business-to-business Partner Managers. Direct reports collectively number eight. The Head of Home Equity Production and Sales, along with the specified, subordinate personnel, collectively they ensure that homeowners working with Point go from “potentially interested” to “happily funded”. These teams, in essence, craft user experience across digital, phone and physical interactions exceeding homeowners’ expectations. Further job description follows. Applicants should send resumes directly to Point, the employer. Can email to firstname.lastname@example.org (with “Job RG” in subject line) or apply directly below.
ADDITIONAL/OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES (apart from the above)
- Recruit, staff, grow, mentor and train teams to meet aggressive, production goals, while identifying and delivering significant, efficiency gains across team personnel, and optimizing and improving operational processes. Point Digital Finance teams managed span “Partnerships”, “Sales”, and “Production”.
- Contribute product knowledge to teams and ensure subordinate success.
- Will develop and implement plans designed to achieve aggressive, corporate growth at Point in partnership and collaboration with Point Digital marketing and finance leadership.
- Track metrics across teams, identifying and prioritizing opportunities from data.
- Ensure that teams, and the organization as a whole, are aligned on the most significant, “key-performance indicators” (“KPIs”) and “key results”, with visibility into progress against these measures.
- Develop, promote internally, and implement short-, medium- and long-term roadmaps across product, technology, and talent, this to see that the organization on balance realizes its full potential.
- Master’s Degree or foreign equivalent in business or related field.
- Two years of experience specifically devoted to:
- Managing B2C sales and performing customer operations management;
- Performing forecasting for customer operations;
- Designing, implementing and administering compensation plans;
- Recruiting, developing, and managing customer operations teams;
- Defining analysis for business intelligence; and
- Defining, instrumenting, using, analyzing and maintaining KPIs and metrics that capture and measure impact of teams and their performance against and to inform organizational goals, strategy and decisions.
- Must live in the City of Palo Alto, CA or the surrounding area (so as to be within a reasonable, commuting distance of the City of Palo Alto, which is where the company is headquartered and this role is based).
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants again should send resumes directly to Point, the employer. Can email to email@example.com (with “Job RG” in subject line) or apply directly below.
- Empathetic - you put can put yourself in the homeowner’s shoes and take pride in providing a memorable experience.
- A self-starter - you take a proactive approach to your work and never find yourself in lulls.
- An excellent communicator - whether you’re communicating internally, externally, verbally or written, you always communicate with clarity.
- Adaptable - you are resourceful and enjoy the challenge of helping to grow a business with new initiatives and are quick to understand new process and procedures.
- Energetic - our hours of operation span from 8 AM to 8 PM PDT, you’re able to keep up and thrive in fast-paced settings. Work hours are M - F from 8AM -5PM or 9AM - 6PM within your time zone.
Check out the latest news about Point at https://point.com/press.
“Point provides the opportunity to stabilize your financial situation without adding costly monthly payments.” - Homeowner in Burlingame, CA
Here at Point, we’re helping homeowners unlock the equity in their homes without taking on further debt. With an investment from Point, homeowners can de-leverage and diversify their wealth, freeing them up to invest in their business, renovate and maintain their home, eliminate debt, and tackle all of life’s expenses from college tuition to medical bills. Our equity investment product is an advantageous alternative for homeowners and investors alike. When partnering with Point, investors now have access to a brand new asset class - homeowner-occupied residential real estate. Point is the first fintech product that is truly aligned with consumers’ interests - when the homeowner does well, Point and its investors do well.
As a consumer fintech company, we embed integrity, transparency, and trust into everything we do at Point, including how we work. Whether you’re a homeowner, investor, employee, or candidate, it’s people who power our business. We keep the human experience top of mind.
Experts at work
We’re on a mission to help the 23 million equity-rich, but cash-constrained Americans tap into their home’s wealth. To do so, we have experience and expertise in all areas of the business, especially at the helm. Point’s leadership have previously founded TrialPay (acquired by Visa), Yub (acquired by Coupons.com), Metails (acquired by Buy.com), SiteAdvisor (acquired by McAfee), Affirm, SendGrid (acquired by Twilio), and TXN (acquired by Envestnet).
Championed by the best
Point announced its $115M Series C led by WestCap in May 2022. To date, we’ve raised over $170M from leading investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Prudential Financial, DAG Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Greylock, and SV Angel.
PERKS AT POINT
Point provides platinum-rated plans for medical (Anthem Blue Cross or Kaiser Permanente), dental and vision (The Standard). We cover 99% of employee premiums and 75% of dependent premiums.
Take time for yourself and your family when you want - Point has an unlimited vacation policy.
We encourage all team members to attend events hosted by our investors, external workshops and conferences. We believe in continuous improvement and want to support employees on their professional journeys.
Point will top off California PFL earnings to full salary for up to eight weeks, as well as two weeks of fully paid leave to be available after exhaustion of CA PFL. An employee can take reasonable vacation time in addition to the California PFL leave.
Work From Home
While regularized telecommuting (i.e., working remotely from home) historically was not permitted pre-pandemic, we, like many United States businesses, had to relax this in 2020-22 due to COVID-19. A telecommuting benefit now consequently is freely available to all. This will continue going forward. In time though, upon conditions normalizing and when we fully can resume using Point office-space in large number, we will expect an equitable split each week for each employee in terms of time in the office vis-à-vis working from home. With employees working remote, Point will provide employees a $50 monthly cell phone stipend and a $50 monthly internet stipend. In addition, we will reimburse up to $150 to help you purchase supplies for your home office.