Podium exists to help local businesses win. Using Podium’s technology, local businesses are able to simplify the way they build their business and modernize the way they communicate with their customers – from collecting payments, facilitating online reviews, launching marketing campaigns, and much more.
Our work and focus on local business and helping them to build thriving businesses has been recognized across the industry, including Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000 (#13), and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies. For more about our product, watch this video. Podium has a positive, inclusive, and supportive culture and was recently named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2021 (4 years in a row). We look for people who are curious, creative and are willing to do the work to be a little better every day. We also embody our company values in all that we do, which always starts with being Customer Obsessed, followed by Be a Founder, Zero Drama, and Enjoy the Ride.
- 4+ years in a professional software development environment
- 3+ years of coding experience with at least one modern language such as, Java, C#, Elixir, Go, or Rust including function-oriented design
- 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- Strong ownership and drive to launch services
- 6+ years working as a full stack engineer in a hyper growth SaaS company
- The passion to mentor your peers and be a problem solver
- Strong experience with algorithms, data structures and code
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Experience with web infrastructure and distributed systems
- Frontend, backend, machine learning, or full-stack experience
- Evidence of exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g., well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms)
- Open and transparent culture
- Remote-first work for Engineering & Product
- Competitive salary, CLT contract
- Meal ticket
- Corporate Gympass membership
- Medical and odontologic assistance
- Growth and aggressive career plan
- Swag. Lots of swag.
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.