Podium exists to help local businesses win. Using Podium, local businesses can simplify the way they communicate with their customers—from collecting payments to facilitating online reviews to launching marketing campaigns, and much more.
Our work and focus on helping local businesses thrive has been recognized across the industry, including Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000, and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies.
We look for people who are curious, creative and are willing to do the work to be a little better every day. We also embody our company values in all that we do, which always starts with being Customer Obsessed, followed by Be a Founder, Zero Drama, and Enjoy the Ride. Does that sound like you?
What you will be doing:
- Anticipated to start - May 2023 through summer months (potential to extend through fall)
- Schedule: Full-time, 36-40 hours/week during summer months. Part-time 20-24 hours during the school year
- Data validation and cleaning for data migration
- Work with collections agency to verify status of delinquent accounts and solicit payments on overdue accounts
- Assist senior analysts with data entry during our “busy season”
- Work on ad hoc projects on an ongoing basis
- Get hands on experience at one of Utah’s fastest growing tech companies & build your resume!
What you should have:
- Working on a BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, or similar quantitative discipline (Preferably Junior or Senior)
- Availability to work 36-40 hours hours/week
- Availability to start in May 2023
- Strong attention to detail & experience with Excel
- Take ownership and initiative within the tasks that have been assigned to you. Ability to work effectively and independently
- Strong work ethic, high sense of urgency, and ability to deliver results in tight timeline
- Transparent culture
- Work in this building in Lehi, UT
- Great opportunities for career growth
- A stellar onsite gym with local professional coaches
- Weekly free lunch and smoothies
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.