Digital Media Supervisor
PM3 is a growing Hispanic full-service agency headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. We provide advertising and marketing services, creative, broadcast production (TV and radio), digital production, digital development and coding, market research, media planning and buying, experiential marketing, events, promotions and cultural consulting services.
We are looking for a seasoned Digital Media Supervisor to join our growing in-house digital group. With your strong digital, mobile, social, and emerging media chops and passion, you will help us crack innovation for our clients whether working with our internal team, digital publishers or other media companies.
The Digital Media Supervisor is a master in digital and social marketing and will lead media planning and buying of some/all of: partnerships, digital video, display & native advertising. He or she will also lead optimization against client KPIs. Readily dive into data to identify trends and insights, then apply them in the form of media and creative recommendations.
You must be both strategic and hands on, have a strong project management sensibility and be engaged, and passionate about delivering outstanding and innovative ideas and work.
Because these accounts are integrated, cross-channel engagements, the ideal candidate has deep expertise in digital media buying, including programmatic, as well as a strong understanding of other channels, including SEM, Display, Online Video, Paid Social, and others.
The ideal Supervisor also has experience managing fast paced and complex clients and team, has overseen various aspects of digital activation, has working knowledge of all aspects of marketing (both offline and online), and a drive to set the pace and direction of the account.
• 5+ years of experience working in digital marketing role, preferably at media agency or within a media department at a digital marketing agency.
• Extensive knowledge of media planning and buying is a requirement, with proven strategic and thought leadership.
• Advanced use of digital media to reach and engage audiences, and tell stories across multiple channels. Hands-on planning and buying of some/all of: partnerships, digital video, display & native advertising.
• Foster strong partnerships with our partners (technology, media, and data) for planning, campaign optimizations, and systems development.
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of each client’s business beyond campaign objectives. Find opportunities to grow the account beyond existing strategies.
• Ability to identify industry trends and deliver strategic and practical implications of affects to clients’ business.
• You must have experience developing plans for campaigns that push the limits of social, and digital marketing.
• You must be comfortable navigating the complex worlds of many different types of companies and know how to effectively push clients toward new ways of thinking.
• Understands how to identify and anticipate issues, diagnose and correct, and how to structure and implement testing initiatives
• Proven ability to synthesize data and identify trends or extract key findings and turn them into actionable insights
• Experienced with DoubleClick Campaign Manager, DoubleClick Bid Manager, Adobe Analytics, Google Adwords.
• College degree required, preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or Business.
• Fluency in Spanish is desirable, but not required.
Meet Some of PM3 Agency's Employees
Eduardo launched PM Publicidad (now PM3) in 2003 and has led the Hispanic marketing and advertising agency's growth.
Back to top