UX Designer - Iris AI Platform
Founded in 2004 and trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology learning platform organizations and individuals in 150+ countries count on to innovate faster and create progress for the world.
Working at Pluralsight
At Pluralsight, we believe everyone should have the opportunity to create progress through technology. That everyone should have access to the skills of tomorrow. That technology can
make the world a better place. Through the work we do everyday, we empower the people who power our world.
And we don’t let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. We’re adults, and we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics and trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds and experiences, and united by our mission, we are one.
Ever worked on a product where the requirements were dictated to you by stakeholders? Not at Pluralsight. We believe in Human Centered Design, autonomous teams, and the customer breaking the tie. Which means, you will be working on a cross-functional team with a Product Manager and a dev team who all share the same focus; learning from our customers and using that knowledge to decide what problems to solve and how to solve them. This is why we look for practitioners who are experienced, good at understanding people, and are driven by the love of what they do.
Iris is a new way to measure and evolve technology skills. She powers our assessment algorithm and guides you to the skills you need to know. The more you learn about technology, the more Iris leads you to the shortest path to growth. We are looking for an experienced, results-oriented UX Designer to join our team in Boston to design a best-in-class experience using machine learning to create a smarter, personalized skill and role development journey.
You will develop a nuanced and deep understanding of why Iris is the best way to learn technology skills. You will implement a process to learn from our users and define the information architecture, interaction design, and visual design of the Iris platform.
Who you are:
- You are focused on making progress every day
- You ask detailed and specific questions, understand nuance, and challenge conventional wisdom
- You care about the success of your customers
- You understand that what people say they want and what they actually want may differ
- You are open to the best solution, regardless of its source
What you’ll own:
- Preparing for and conducting user research along with the product manager
- Collaborate with team to determine appropriate solution based on research
- Creating concepts, wireframes, designs and prototypes for testing, experimentation and development
- Defining the information architecture, the interactions, and the visual design
Experience you’ll need:
- 5+ plus years of user experience design and visual design for Software or other complex GUI experiences
- A strong understanding of user research and human-centered design
- An analytical approach to testing new features
- Strong communication skills. Demonstrated ability to speak on a technical level and communicate clearly with developers and engineers
- Strong interest in the learning, and in improving how consumers consume and interact with content
- Strong interest in data science and machine learning products
Be Yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Meet Some of Pluralsight's Employees
VP of Partnerships & Corporate Development
Benson spearheads the creation of strategic partnerships with leading technology companies by building relationships and tailoring the platform’s offerings to suit each customer and the professional communities they serve.
Back to top