Territory Analyst & Administrator
Founded in 2004 and trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology learning platform organizations and individuals in 150+ countries count on to innovate faster and create progress for the world.
Working at Pluralsight
At Pluralsight, we believe everyone should have the opportunity to create progress through technology. That everyone should have access to the skills of tomorrow. That technology can make the world a better place. Through the work we do everyday, we empower the people who power our world.
And we don’t let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. We’re adults, and we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics and trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds and experiences, and united by our mission, we are one.
As the Territory Support Administrator, you will be a member of Pluralsight’s Sales & Customer Success Strategy team. This team is charged with utilizing data to guide decisions and optimize performance to support the Sales & Marketing teams. We collaborate with teams across the company to provide a deep technical understanding in a simplified way that inspires action.
The role specifically will be responsible for structuring and executing on the Territory assignment framework within Pluralsight. This includes the analysis of the supporting data, providing information and guidance to the leadership team, implementation and communication to the field and enforcement of the rules of engagement.
- Provide analysis and guidance on segmentation, account ownership, account hierarchy, and territory structure.
- Create territory models that incorporate revenue potential as well as workload and capacity planning.
- Assist with quota analysis and performance metrics.
- Implement territory structure and account ownership within Salesforce.
- Communicate Rules of Engagement efficiently and effectively to the team.
- Enforce the Rules of Engagement within the systems.
- Solid understanding of data structures.
- Excel – create complex, scalable, and robust models.
- Business Acumen – understand business drivers and have a framework driven process of analyzing business problems and developing solutions.
- Communications – share insights in a way that is easy to grasp and actionable and build relationships to help drive adoption of data and insight driven decisions.
- Solid understanding of Salesforce
- 2+ years of experience supporting large scale, technically complex solutions in Salesforce and associated ecosystems.
- BA/BS degree in technical discipline and/or Salesforce Administrator is preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce, Data.com, Hoovers, Avention, Alignstar, sales enablement strategies, frameworks and models.
- Strategic thinker that can see the big picture, create innovative solutions and adapt to constant change.
- Ability to engage in troubleshooting, configuration and service monitoring with the ability to adapt and manage stressful situations.
- Ability to work autonomously, solving complex problems in an ambiguous environment.
Be Yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Meet Some of Pluralsight's Employees
VP of Partnerships & Corporate Development
Benson spearheads the creation of strategic partnerships with leading technology companies by building relationships and tailoring the platform’s offerings to suit each customer and the professional communities they serve.
Back to top