Strategy and Analytics Manager
Founded in 2004 and trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology learning platform organizations and individuals in 150+ countries count on to innovate faster and create progress for the world.
Working at Pluralsight:
At Pluralsight, we believe everyone should have the opportunity to create progress through technology. That everyone should have access to the skills of tomorrow. That technology can make the world a better place. Through the work we do everyday, we empower the people who power our world.
And we don’t let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. We’re adults, and we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics and trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds and experiences, and united by our mission, we are one.
Pluralsight’s Sales & Success Strategy and Biz Ops team is charged with helping leaders in our business optimize the way that we operate the business. We collaborate with teams across the company to provide a deep technical understanding in a simplified way that inspires action. In this role, you will be responsible for generating insights from data, building dashboards that help leaders and individuals improve how they operate, and help to answer the longer term strategic questions.
What you’ll own:
- Provide strategic guidance to business leaders and support data-based decision making.
- Build sophisticated analytical models that further our understanding of the business. Create and present compelling actionable road maps around your findings.
- Manage the design, development, maintenance, and delivery of forecasting models, metrics, reports, analyses and dashboards. Establish monthly cadenced business reporting.
- Partner effectively across various organizations (Finance, Data, Digital Enablement) to drive insights for the business
- Independently structure approach to solve complex problems
- Support Sales and Success Operations to understand the data needs of the teams, report on that data and drive actionable insights.
- Partner with Data Engineering to improve the quality of existing data and bring additional data sources in line.
- Over time, manage other analysts supporting revenue operations
- Provide guidance during annual planning process, spanning segmentation, coverage model, territory cutting, and quota setting
- Build/automate reports/dashboards in Tableau that allow the team the get a clear snapshot of their operations with both leading and lagging indicators.
- Clearly and simply communicate insights to the business partners, emphasizing clarity, completeness and actionability.
- Solid understanding of data structures.
- Using Excel – create complex, scalable, and robust models.
- Business Acumen – understand business drivers and have a framework driven process of analyzing business problems and developing solutions.
- Communications – share insights in a way that is easy to grasp and actionable and build relationships to help drive adoption of data and insight driven decisions.
Who you are:
- BA/BS degree and exposure to Economics, Math, Statistics, Finance, Computer Science, Business.
- 7+ years’ experience working in sales or marketing operations
- Ideally you will possess a working knowledge of both Tableau and Salesforce, but if you are not quite there, let's talk anyway.
- Capable project manager, can juggle a set of diverse projects with a strong track record of delivering against aggressive timelines.
- Excellent communicator, attentive listener and compelling explainer.
Nice to have Qualifications
- Experience leading teams and other analysts
- Experience in B2B and B2C SaaS technology company
- Experience in management consulting
We're committed to a values-driven culture here at Pluralsight and our mission inspires everything we do:
Creating Progress Through Technology That Lifts The Human Condition.
This is our North Star — it's the why and how behind all of our decisions. Since our start in 2004, we’ve chosen to grow in a way that will make our Mission a reality. We’ve raised over $190 million in funding and acquired five awesome startups (PeepCode, TrainSignal, Tekpub, Digital Tutors, & Code School) that have grown our platform in immense ways. We're growing quickly and we're looking for people who are passionate about making a serious impact on technology -- and the world. We invite you to help us create the future while doing the best work of your life.
Be yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top