Founded in 2004 and trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology learning platform organizations and individuals in 150+ countries count on to innovate faster and create progress for the world.
Working at Pluralsight
At Pluralsight, we believe everyone should have the opportunity to create progress through technology. That everyone should have access to the skills of tomorrow. That technology can make the world a better place. Through the work we do everyday, we empower the people who power our world.
And we don’t let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. We’re adults, and we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics and trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds and experiences, and united by our mission, we are one.
Pluralsight is looking for a Salesforce Developer and administrator to join a team of PM’s and developers focused on solving key business systems-related problems, implementing new business processes, and improving existing processes. The successful candidate must be able to work directly with stakeholders to design highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable solutions. They will be owners and expected to contribute to defining and governing coding standards. They will be passionate about their work, self-motivated, detail oriented and have excellent problem-solving abilities. They will deal with highly ambiguous problems, take responsibility for finding solutions, and will drive towards simple solutions to complex problems. Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, call center requirements and company goals. Serve as the technical expert on projects focused on Salesforce. Play the architect role for systems integrations and custom development in Salesforce.
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives
- Design/develop solutions for new and existing business needs for our Salesforce org
- Perform system administration including administering user accounts, security roles, profiles, workflows, etc.
- Work with business analysts and managers to turn requirements into optimal technical solutions.
- Maintain flows, data validation, Apex code and other Salesforce processes already deployed.
- Develop and execute unit, integration and user acceptance test plans, including use cases and test data. Deploy and test code to ensure no defects.
- Improve the design of the code as the product evolves
- Consume 3rd party APIs and integrations
- Handle changing priorities, manage multiple tasks and work within tight time frames and deadlines
- Implement automation and data validation where ever possible.
- Develop a deep understanding of integrations already utilized by our Salesforce org, as well as assist in implementing, maintaining and updating new and existing integrations.
- 5+ years Salesforce Development experience
- Extensive experience with custom objects
- Strong understanding of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and force.com platform functionality
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers, and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, Web Services
- 1+ years of project management experience, from planning through implementation
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Experience with workflow automation
- Ability to interact with business users to understand requirements and translate them into design specifications
- Ability to work as a team on larger process development projects
Be Yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Meet Some of Pluralsight's Employees
VP of Partnerships & Corporate Development
Benson spearheads the creation of strategic partnerships with leading technology companies by building relationships and tailoring the platform’s offerings to suit each customer and the professional communities they serve.
Back to top