Sales & Marketing Coordinator - APAC
Founded in 2004 and trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology learning platform organizations and individuals in 150+ countries count on to innovate faster and create progress for the world.
Working at Pluralsight
At Pluralsight, we believe everyone should have the opportunity to create progress through technology. That everyone should have access to the skills of tomorrow. That technology can make the world a better place. Through the work we do everyday, we empower the people who power our world.
And we don’t let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. We’re adults, and we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics and trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds and experiences, and united by our mission, we are one.
We are looking for a Sales & Marketing Coordinator to support the APAC region.
As this is a Home-Based role, most work will be conducted virtually - virtual meetings, phone & email. However, you will be expected to join team meetings, either in APAC or overseas.
This person will handle a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little supervision. This person will be very well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a fast-paced technology business.
The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
Who you are:
- Highly organized
- Proactive with the ability to anticipate needs and dependencies without being asked or directed
- Self-motivated and passionate about what you do
- Highly flexible demonstrating a willingness to perform other duties as requested
- Tech savvy
- Someone who never stops learning, innovating and improving
What you’ll own:
- Maintain appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conference, teleconference, and travel
- Conserve/manage time by reading, researching and routing correspondence: drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications
- Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying and transmitting text, data, and graphics
- Protect operations by keeping sensitive information confidential
- Collecting and analyzing information to prepare reports and prep Regional Sales Director for meetings
- Supporting the Head of Marketing with orgnaizing and preparing material for tradeshows and campaigns, supporting across mulitple marketing activities
- Provide historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems and potentially recording meeting discussions
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Contribute to team effort by completing individual tasks to achieve team goals
Experience you’ll need:
- Demonstrates strong time management and prioritization abilities
- Sophisticated writing and editing skills ideally with experience of working within a sales environment and experience of editing/ producing sales collateral
- Experience in organizing events and ideally experience of supporting marketing activities
- Previous experience working within a busy/ fast paced coordination role
- Demonstrates a customer focus and strong business acumen
Having an Australian drivers licence and access to a vehicle would be beneficial
Be Yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Meet Some of Pluralsight's Employees
VP of Partnerships & Corporate Development
Benson spearheads the creation of strategic partnerships with leading technology companies by building relationships and tailoring the platform’s offerings to suit each customer and the professional communities they serve.
Back to top