Founded in 2004 and trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology learning platform organizations and individuals in 150+ countries count on to innovate faster and create progress for the world.
Working at Pluralsight
At Pluralsight, we believe everyone should have the opportunity to create progress through technology. That everyone should have access to the skills of tomorrow. That technology can make the world a better place. Through the work we do everyday, we empower the people who power our world.
And we don’t let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. We’re adults, and we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics and trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds and experiences, and united by our mission, we are one.
The Purchasing Analyst will be responsible for assessment of reporting capabilities, development, ongoing management, and support of reporting data for company spend. The Purchasing Analyst will report directly to the Procurement Manager and work with members of the Procurement Group and other business units to support reporting needs and analysis of spend management initiatives. The Purchasing Analyst will lead the effort to document and track cost savings projects, analyze financial impact of Procurement Initiatives, and provide monthly reports on company spend. In addition, the Purchasing Analyst will work with the Procurement Manager, Sourcing Managers, AP, and the business units to improve timely processing of open PRs and POs and manage vendor data in financial systems.
Responsibilities will include (and are not limited to):
- Continuous assessment of reporting capabilities.
- Subject Matter Expert on Reporting Tools within Pluralsight’s Applications Environment.
- Work with Procurement Manager and Sourcing Managers on day to day process improvement.
- Collaborate with Business Units to determine and deliver reporting needs.
- Work with AP to manage Open PRs and POs, invoice inquiries, identify opportunities for improvement, and assist in implementation of such process improvements.
- Develop and prepare monthly reporting on company spend.
- Develop and prepare monthly reporting on cost savings initiatives.
- Assist Sourcing Managers and Procurement Manager in procurement analysis.
- Functionality Testing of systems and software for Purchasing Tools.
- Adhoc Projects.
- Manage Vendor LifeCycle in NetSuite and Coupa, including set up of new vendors.
Qualifications / Skills Required and Preferred:
- Bachelor Degree or experience in Finance, Business, and/or Supply Chain related fields a plus.
- Experience in developing and mapping processes preferred.
- Ability to work as an individual contributor and within a team environment.
- Experience in Software, Marketing, Human Resources or Telecom Industry Sourcing Preferred.
- Experience with Coupa and/or NetSuite a plus.
- Intermediate/Expert user knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to meet deadlines
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Be yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Back to top