Lifecycle Marketing Manager, Personalization
As the Lifecycle Marketing Manager, Personalization, you will use data science and automation to nurture and engage customers with timely and personalized content to help them unlock the potential of tech skills development. You will work across teams to build the centralized systems and processes needed to execute marketing programs that work seamlessly in concert with our customer success motion and our product experiences. Your objectives will be to drive license redemption, adoption, engagement, renewal and expansion.
Who you're committed to being:
- You are a strategic thinker and you bring a customer-centric perspective to solve problems
- You are steeped in marketing technology and you expertly design, build, and execute campaigns using marketing automation and CRM tools
- You love learning how different systems integrate to drive business outcomes
- You’re driven by data and you know what to measure, when to measure, how to establish a baseline and how to show real improvement
- You are a positive and collaborative team member who inspires groups to explore new ideas and push boundaries to drive innovation and growth
- You are persistent, you overcome obstacles, and you do the hard work necessary to solve problems, drive innovation, execute with excellence, and achieve key results
What you’ll own:
- Establish the centralized systems, tools and processes need to nurture customers at scale and with personalized, cross-channel messages
- Identify key customer data and attributes and make them accessible to marketing tools
- Make customer communications more relevant, timely, and effective
- Conduct tests to measure lift from improved customer messaging
Experience you’ll need:
- Served as subject matter expert for B2B marketing operations or marketing automation and campaign design
- Led a complex integration where multiple teams were involved such as implementing a CDP, CRM, or marketing automation system
- Drove meaningful improvement in customer engagement and retention through personalization
- Prioritized work from multiple stakeholders
Working at Pluralsight
Founded in 2004 and trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations and individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft and take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles and become scalable, reliable and secure. We come to work everyday knowing we’re helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don’t let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us and our values are at the helm of how we work together. It’s our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We’re adults, and we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics and trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds and experiences, and united by our mission, we are one.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top