Global / Multinational Customer Success Manager
We are improving people’s lives every day by giving them access to a high quality, affordable education that they can consume anytime, anywhere. Pluralsight is a global leader in online technology training, and we exist to democratize online technology learning. We are eternal optimists, entrepreneurs and truth seekers. Every decision we make is guided by our values, and every decision is made to drive business performance. We’re looking for positive, passionate, goal-driven people who thrive in a fast-paced environment. We offer a vibrant culture, competitive pay and loads of other perks.
The CSM owns the Customer Lifecycle for a set of Enterprise accounts, beginning with customer onboarding and implementation, and continuing through the adoption and renewal staging. A successful Enterprise CSM builds impeccable relationships, and shows skill at achieving trusted adviser and customer advocate status in the customers mind. The CSM works closely with the customer & sales team to design and execute customer success plans to ensure our customer objectives are truly met, and business value is realized.
• Monitor the customer journey to ensure customer and Pluralsight’s mutual success. This is achieved by assuming full accountability for your accounts in all aspects: Anticipating customer needs and proactively addressing them throughout the customer life cycle, demonstrating lead time awareness, ensuring a frictionless renewal process, and ultimately positioning your accounts for growth.
• Demonstrate your technical aptitude by being able to respond yourself to customer’s technical inquiries regarding our service, or by being able to direct them to the proper channel, or resource.
• Successfully onboarding customers. Help them deploy, and derive total value from their membership by driving their full adoption and utilization of the service. Customer success and experience is everything.
• Monitor your accounts ongoing—Successfully navigate, interpret, and leverage provided tools and systems to measure and report on customer experience, customer health, product utilization, and consumed content, etc. Take correct actions in a timely manner based on this visibility.
• Build and establish lasting relationships, and achieve trusted status with the customers in order to help them realize their definition of success.
• Collaborate with Account Executives, Account Managers, and others in order to communicate and update each other on your efforts to ensure effective execution on customer success plans, and make progress on the growth strategy.
• Prepare and facilitate business review meetings, trainings, webinars, demos, and other strategic and supportive interactions.
Back to top