Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Founded in 2004 and trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology learning platform organizations and individuals in 150+ countries count on to innovate faster and create progress for the world.
Working at Pluralsight
At Pluralsight, we believe everyone should have the opportunity to create progress through technology. That everyone should have access to the skills of tomorrow. That technology can make the world a better place. Through the work we do everyday, we empower the people who power our world.
And we don’t let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. We’re adults, and we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics and trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds and experiences, and united by our mission, we are one.
The Enterprise Customer Success Manager owns the Customer Lifecycle for a set of Enterprise accounts, beginning with customer onboarding and implementation, and continuing through the adoption and renewal staging. A successful Enterprise CSM builds impeccable relationships, and shows skill at achieving trusted adviser and customer advocate status in the customer’s mind. The CSM works closely with the customer & sales team to design and execute customer success plans to ensure customers’ objectives are truly met, and business value is realized.
Who you are:
- Able to operate in a fast-paced professional enterprise sales environment
- Excellent relationship builder at the C-Level
- Self motivated and self driven. Excited to drive customer success and represent Pluralsight products to customers
- Highly organized and capable of highly effective time management in an entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
What you’ll own:
- Monitor the customer journey to ensure customer and Pluralsight’s mutual success. This is achieved by assuming full accountability for your accounts in all aspects: Anticipating customer needs and proactively addressing them throughout the customer life cycle, demonstrating lead time awareness, ensuring a frictionless renewal process, and ultimately positioning your accounts for growth
- Demonstrate your technical aptitude by being able to respond yourself to customer’s technical inquiries regarding our service, or by being able to direct them to the proper channel, or resource
- Successfully onboarding customers. Help them deploy, and derive total value from membership by driving their full adoption and utilization of the service. Customer success and experience is everything
- Monitor your accounts ongoing—Successfully navigate, interpret, and leverage provided tools and systems to measure and report on customer experience, customer health, product utilization, and consumed content, etc. Take correct actions in a timely manner based on this visibility
- Build and establish lasting relationships, and achieve trusted status with the customers in order to help them realize their definition of success
- Collaborate with Account Executives, Account Managers, and others in order to communicate and update each other on your efforts to ensure effective execution on customer success plans, and make progress on the growth strategy
- Prepare and facilitate business review meetings, trainings, webinars, demos, and other strategic and supportive interactions
Experience you’ll need:
- Deep understanding and experience of successful customer success motion - able to execute the onboarding and adoption process to drive customer health
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Experience of working within international markets
- Successful track record of defining customer needs and goals and drive the onboarding and success plans to meet those goals and objectives
- Basic technical knowledge on development and IT solutions
- Extensive experience of building key customer/ sales relationships
- Understanding of SaaS environment with its respective opportunities, benefits and challenges. This could include licence management, training on software and technology as well as applicable business processes and cycles
- Graduate or demonstrate equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years' of progressive customer success experience or similar field (sales, pro services, consulting, technology enablement)
- Ideally experience of working with Gainsight and Salesforce
- Ideally experience of implementing new processes within customer success
Be Yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Meet Some of Pluralsight's Employees
VP of Partnerships & Corporate Development
Benson spearheads the creation of strategic partnerships with leading technology companies by building relationships and tailoring the platform’s offerings to suit each customer and the professional communities they serve.
Back to top