Enterprise Account Executive
Founded in 2004 and trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology learning platform organizations and individuals in 150+ countries count on to innovate faster and create progress for the world.
Working at Pluralsight
At Pluralsight, we believe everyone should have the opportunity to create progress through technology. That everyone should have access to the skills of tomorrow. That technology can make the world a better place. Through the work we do everyday, we empower the people who power our world.
And we don’t let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. We’re adults, and we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics and trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds and experiences, and united by our mission, we are one.
The Enterprise Field Sales rep is responsible for generating revenue for Pluralsight in the assigned territory. This includes providing feedback on market requirements, product capabilities and future industry developments and trends in the assigned region. This position will drive the sales based on Pluralsight’s sales methodology including account penetration, prospect qualification, supervision of sales activity, sales process planning, negotiation, and closing all sales opportunities.
You accomplish this by:
- Generating revenue and meeting/exceeding revenue growth targets in the region
- Effectively building, developing and resources to close sales opportunities
- Understanding industry trends, product capabilities and customer requirements
- Provide leadership and guidance, mentor and develop the sales team’s domain knowledge and thought leadership
- Establishing executive level, long term customer relationship for future cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
Ensuring customer satisfaction
Who you are
- Extensive experience in software sales, selling subscription-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) products/solutions to enterprise/fortune accounts.
- Knowledge of vertical market sales and developing new vertical market sales plans is also required.
- Outstanding leadership effectiveness with a demonstrated competency of software sales organizations through times of growth, change and ambiguity.
- Proven solution sales experience in (i) identifying market size and focus; (ii) developing sales pipelines; (iii) penetrating new accounts; and (iv) driving the sales process within a relationship selling environment.
- Demonstrated experience using sales analytics and funnel management techniques to drive productivity for assigned regions, as well as, ensure appropriate sales activity with visibility of the pipeline to senior management for forecasting and business planning.
- Furthermore, requires ability to multi-task numerous sales projects simultaneously, while ensuring your revenue targets are met.
- Proven Track Record in over-achieving quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Experience consistently exceeding quota of greater than $1 Million, with demonstrated success in accurately forecasting quarterly and annual targets, and achieving sales commits.
- Must have strong knowledge of the Pluralsight’s product domain including e-learning and the ability to impart leading software industry knowledge to their staff; while continuously improving the sales organizations expertise in product knowledge.
- Experience in successfully managing the sales cycle from business champion to the SVP of Engineering/CEO/CTO level. Positioning the value proposition and selling to the “C”-suite is a must.
- Solid knowledge of and experience in formal sales training (i.e. Solution-Selling, Customer-centric Selling, Strategic Selling and/or Value Selling)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience implementing and utilizing sales automation tools.Solid understanding of relevant technology and platforms including web-based software applications and SaaS environments.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- To Democratize Professional Technology Learning
- We're a values-driven team of really smart people working together to build something great
- We're a really fun and learning-filled stage of business, experiencing rapid growth
- 3-month paid internships (20-29 hour per week)
- We have an awesome workspace where we dress casually (think jeans and t-shirts) with catered lunch every Wednesday, a stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks, and space designed for various working styles
- We're proud winners of numerous awards including 2015 Forbes Most Promising Companies, 2015 Entrepreneur's Top Company Culture, 2016 SaaS Awards: Best Product for Web Development, and ranked on Inc's 500/5000 for the past four years.
Meet Some of Pluralsight's Employees
VP of Partnerships & Corporate Development
Benson spearheads the creation of strategic partnerships with leading technology companies by building relationships and tailoring the platform’s offerings to suit each customer and the professional communities they serve.
Back to top