Founded in 2004 and trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology learning platform organizations and individuals in 150+ countries count on to innovate faster and create progress for the world.
We're looking for a detail-obsessed editor—someone who loves to argue over Oxford commas and has a favorite online thesaurus—to work on our creative content marketing team.
- Edit, fact check and proof copy (both short and long form) for mechanics, clarity, organization, readability, user value, style and voice
- Collaborate with multiple copywriters and freelancers to give constructive and clear feedback
- Work with content manager/strategists and other stakeholders to ensure content pieces are meeting goals
- Help develop content ideas aligned to messaging
- Assist content manager on assigning work to freelancers and tracking deadlines
- Oversee production of content, including securing artwork, final copy check, ensuring adherence to deadlines and posting to CMS
- Keep style guide and internal glossary of terms up to date and ensure adoption of new changes from the broader team
- Write content as needed in support of the team
- 4+ years’ experience writing and/or editing
- Preferred degree in English, marketing, journalism or related field
- Must have previous experience with marketing content, ideally B2B
- Experience writing or editing technical content a plus
- Knowledge of AP style
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager or other CMS
- Editing samples or portfolio
- Editing test for qualified applicants
- Demonstrated skill in helping others write clear, driven, and creative content
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid organizational skills and ability to self-manage time and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to follow and contribute to in-house style guide and brand guidelines
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
Working at Pluralsight
At Pluralsight, we believe everyone should have the opportunity to create progress through technology. That everyone should have access to the skills of tomorrow. That technology can make the world a better place. Through the work we do everyday, we empower the people who power our world.
And we don’t let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. We’re adults, and we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics and trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds and experiences, and united by our mission, we are one.
Be yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Meet Some of Pluralsight's Employees
VP of Partnerships & Corporate Development
Benson spearheads the creation of strategic partnerships with leading technology companies by building relationships and tailoring the platform’s offerings to suit each customer and the professional communities they serve.
Back to top