- Analyzes data and prepares reports as needed to facilitate and recommend actions to ensure optimal supply chain execution.
- Manage and optimize planning metrics, tools and reports, used to create a Production Plan which is shared within the organization and an output shared with external partners in the form of a 30/60/90.
- Analyze and action against key reports such as MTD fill-rate, MTD forecast, demand plan, Aging, M&R.
- Drive total cost of ownership and ensuring alignment with corporate goals and objectives.
- Partner with the Innovation Team to analyze and manage new product launches.
- Partner with the Business Optimization team to analyze and manage existing, core product changes and timing.
- Develop and sustain planning tools to optimize inventory management.
- Provides and drives inventory recommendations.
- Analyze outages and low inventory with recommended actions.
- Manages inventory levels in line with budget and achieving target fill rates.
- Minimize aged/aging inventory.
- Drive discontinuation process including identification, monitoring and minimizing write off costs.
- Supports cost reduction projects and improvement initiatives to achieve overall business objectives.
- Maintain records and correspondence relative to quotations, purchase orders, contracts, liabilities and agreements and assist with resolving supplier A/P issues - as needed to support the CoMan team.
Experience / Qualities:
- 4 year college degree (Business, operations, supply chain, engineering or related field), packaging engineering preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in production or inventory planning and project management.
- Background in master scheduling, forecasting, procurement and planning.
- Detail oriented with strong problem solving, analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to manage day to day tactical activities and assist the team with ad hoc planning metrics and reports.
- Experience using SAP or other production planning tools.
- Strong Excel knowledge, ability to mentor others in Excel.
- Proven success in optimizing and managing SOP’s.
- A Creative Problem Solver– You have a creative bent and you love taking on challenges with a fresh perspective and creative mind.
- An Action Oriented Doer– Someone who is driven by results. Someone who strongly believes in accountability. A task oriented self-starter who stays calm under pressure and proactively takes on big ideas and projects.
- Hands On– Someone humble enough to tackle low level mundane tasks some days and then drive high-level strategic discussions the next. Someone who is hungry to learn and take on more responsibility as the company grows.
- A Collaborator– One who works well with teams, and can listen while still sharing a strong point of view.
- An Optimist– Someone with a can-do attitude, who can lead in the face of uncertainty, and with a great sense of humor.
Who we are – Plum PBC – Emeryville, California
Plum, PBC is home to Plum Organics, a values-driven company committed to nourishing the next generation with great tasting, nutritious food from high chair to lunchbox. Plum, PBC is a group of extremely passionate people that truly love what they do and why they do it. They are parents, aunts, uncles, big brothers… tooth fairies. They are curious connoisseurs and joy seeking foodies that have come together to discover, celebrate & create all things healthy, inventive & yum.
Plum, PBC is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
Back to top