End User Support Specialist
- Interacting with Campbell Soup's user community to understand the way they use technology and the problems they face. Subsequently provide customers advice and solutions on how to get the most from their technology, solve their issues and effectively use our solutions.
- Working with a staff of cohorts around the country to learn and deliver back-end processes that are critical to operating a successful IT organization. Examples include PC imaging, configuration, trending analysis, asset management, reporting, and escalation procedures
- Logging and monitoring of customer questions, issues and problems through resolution using current incident management tool.
- Working with our Northern California manufacturing sites on end user support, pre-season support and incident escalation.
- Managing the life-cycle of technology assets; setting up computers for new employees etc.
An End User Support Specialist will spend part of their day visiting Campbell associates at their workstations or addressing walk-up questions in in various parts of our office to resolve problems and give advice. You will also be expected to engage IT engineers and IT leads on cross-functional teams. Essential to the success of this role are the communications skills that enable you to converse freely and comfortably with small groups and with individual customers explaining technology in language that anyone can understand. We expect a solutions oriented individual who has a strong attention to detail and world-class customer service.
There are always several projects in the queue to implement or enhance the systems supporting end-user services. These could include Windows 10 desktops and business applications, Microsoft System Center, print management, application trending and management, and others. The End-User Support Specialist will have the project management and teamwork skills to help drive these initiatives forward.
This position will require moderate travel to our Northern California manufacturing sites. This end user support role will also assist in the pre-season start up for these facilities; ensuring all our manufacturing technology will support the upcoming harvest.
- 1-2 Years of experience supporting technology in a business setting
- Basic LAN/WAN knowledge and support experience
- Experience with MS Office Suite including Excel and Outlook, experience with Office 365 is a plus
- Detailed understanding of mobile and communication technologies
- Experience with use and configuration of the Windows Operating systems
Reporting to: IT Manager of Plum Organics
Hours per week: 40 (Monday – Friday)
Environment: Office Setting (Emeryville, CA), additional seasonal support at small manufacturing sites in Dixon & Stockton CA
Who we are – Plum, PBC – Emeryville, California
Plum, PBC is home to Plum Organics, a values-driven company committed to nourishing the next generation with great tasting, nutritious food from high chair to lunchbox. Plum, PBC is a group of extremely passionate people that truly love what they do and why they do it. They are parents, aunts, uncles, big brothers… tooth fairies. They are curious connoisseurs and joy seeking foodies that have come together to discover, celebrate & create all things healthy, inventive & yum.
Plum, PBC is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
Meet Some of Plum Organics's Employees
Gina researches dynamic flavor combos and creates tasty, nutritious products that align with Plum Organics’ healthy food philosophy and inspire adventurous appetites.
Back to top