- Compton, CA
Plenty is looking for ambitious and driven individuals searching for a unique and challenging opportunity to join our team as a Warehouse Associate. As aWarehouse Associate, you will be responsible for delivery our amazing products through the last step in their journey to our valued customers. We want high energy people who wear a smile and exude the Plenty brand.
We are looking to onboard Warehouse Associates in April and May of 2021 (subject to change). That being said, we are prioritizing roles that will start with us sooner so we will get in touch with you closer to the start date.
Type of Role
What You'll Do
- Ensure all deliveries are completed timely, safely and courteously
- Inspect vehicle; check fluid levels, lights, tires, etc.; perform minor maintenance tasks on assigned vehicle(s) as required
- Pull orders, load/unload material and secure the load on the vehicle
- Review delivery manifest; review customer information and special instructions; verify material loaded on truck matches material ordered; sign and date invoice
- Maintain communication with dispatcher by hands-free phone or two-way radio; relay information about schedule delays or changes, errors, customer questions, etc.
- Maintain a working knowledge of and adhere to company policies and procedures
- Inform supervisor of your whereabouts, attendance, activities, problems identified and potential problems
- Report to work regularly and on time.
- Listens to and resolves service complaints from customers
- Help Shipping/Receiving
- On the job training will be provided for the role once an associate starts (Training includes- Food and Worker Safety Training and other role specific skills training as applicable)
What We're Looking For
- Minimum 1 year of experience reading manifests and handling materials
- Minimum 1 year of experience working with customers and ensuring satisfaction in delivery
- Minimum 1 year of experience using forklifts
- Computer literate; able to work with new computer systems and technology with ease. (RF Scanners and iPads used for this position)
Food and Safety Requirements
- Comply with all Plant, State and Federal OSHA, EPA, FDA, HACCP, and SQF regulations.
- Comply with GMP/GAPS in the Facility
- Conduct monitoring activities to assure finished product comply with food safety and
- Assist in the maintenance of Food Safety and Quality system.
Plenty is here to change the way people eat, making extraordinary flavor and nutrition more available in a way that's better for people and the planet. We build farms that can put craveable flavor first while delivering exceptional yields. And our produce is always pesticide-free and grown using less than 1% of the land and 5% of the water of outdoor farming.
Back to top