Senior Marketing Manager
Plated is seeking an energetic, highly-motivated and detail-oriented marketing professional to drive the integrated marketing strategy and execution across all functions and platforms. The Senior Marketing Manager sets the marketing strategy and master 360 planning calendar for Plated, ensuring communications across all channels, both online and offline, are consistent with the brand and driving our core business goals. As part of this team, this role will develop and implement innovative marketing strategies that create differentiation for Plated within the crowded meal kit category. As we expand more product offerings into more channels, there will be great potential for growth and opportunity to be part of innovative marketing programs in a company that is truly disrupting the food category. The role is a core contributor to building the Plated brand and customer excitement.
This position is well suited to a creative and analytical thinker with the organizational ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
What You'll be Doing
- Develop cross-channel marketing campaigns that leverage earned, owned, and paid channels that support revenue and other established business goals including acquisition, retention and utilization.
- Lead briefing on all 360 campaigns that supports integrated campaigns throughout the year and ensures clear marketing/campaign strategy. Lead the delivery of program assets from concept through implementation, with support from individual channel owners, to ensure all communications, assets, and copy are on strategy and on brand.
- Partner cross-functionally with Culinary, Product, UX, and Development teams to align customer experience, capabilities, and product offerings with campaign strategies and ensure end-to-end on-brand experience.
- Act as a strategic marketing partner and collaborate closely with individual channel owners to ensure all channel specific deliverables are implemented and key marketing objectives are met in accordance with deadlines.
- Ensure Plated establishes core points of difference within the competitive landscape and integrate these RTBs into all performance marketing initiatives as well as larger integrated campaigns.
- Drive the development and measurement of the benefit of integrated planning and 360 campaigns driving towards core business KPIs of acquisition and retention.
- Manage and oversee consumer insights, in partnership with internal departments and Albertsons teams, including research, audience targeting strategy, market trends tracking, and third party fielded studies to better inform integrated campaigns and provided measured insights to translate into actions.
What You Bring to the Table
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years experience in marketing, preferably in the e-commerce space
- Experience in omni-channel and/or integrated planning role
- Experience leveraging data and consumer insights to better inform campaign planning and audience targeting
- Experience leveraging customer data to optimize marketing targeting, content and performance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and G Suite
- Experience across multiple channels, including offline and online performance marketing (a plus)
- Ability to lead meetings with multiple stakeholders, across various departments and including senior leadership team
- Flexibility and agility to adapt to changing and evolving business objectives
- Exceptional project and time management skills across multiple, concurrent projects
- Ability to learn quickly, iterate based on data, and work efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Strong sense of urgency, attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong collaborator—ability to work across multiple teams and personalities to drive towards common goal
Working at Plated
Plated brings together exceptional food, unparalleled creativity, and innovative technology to redefine the dinner experience. Our team is solving big-picture problems in a collaborative, data-driven environment we’ve built together—and we’re looking for the best people to join us.
Our benefits and perks (expanding all the time!):
- The best part: a free weekly Plated box!
- Unlimited vacation days with a "get your work done" policy that respects your time
- Competitive compensation
- Customizable medical, vision, and dental plans and a 401(k) plan
- Annual education stipend for your career development
- Newly renovated office in Flatiron, Manhattan with an open floor plan, beautiful demo kitchens, and adorable office dogs.
- Daily breakfast, afternoon snacks, and Test Kitchen samples
- Company events, cultural clubs, and food-related activities
Plated is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to top