Digital Marketing Manager
This critical role will report to the Senior Director of Marketing and focus on growth through Search Engine Marketing, both PPC and SEO. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about developing insights from data, enjoys creating marketing campaigns that drive results, and balances attention to detail with fast execution. You’ll come with a track record of solid SEM management and making decisions based on data. From design to data, strategy to implementation, you love working cross-functionally for ways to execute creative solutions and increase performance.
What you'll be doing with us:
- Lead SEM strategy through hands-on optimization to maximize efficiency through constant performance monitoring and driving a rapid testing schedule
- Own SEO implementation through keyword research, title and meta tag selection
- Manage paid spend, revenue and traffic with a vision to long term subscriber growth as well as responsible short term CPA (cost per acquisition)
- Partner with marketing analyst to develop insights on current campaigns and initiatives.
- Ensure a rapid pace of testing for SEM with the ability to define, measure and identify successful tests and scale these programs
- Take initiative to streamline processes, identify opportunities through exploratory data analysis, and think creatively to contribute value in ambiguous and unstructured problems
- Effectively communicate insights and results to stakeholders
- Expand your digital marketing expertise by supporting the growth of other prospecting channels as needed to deliver overall business goals
What you bring to the table:
- Proven track record of running SEM campaign on Google AdWords, Bing, Yahoo; experience with search management platforms (DS3, Kenshoo, Marin) a strong plus
- SEO and Brightedge experience preferred
- Experience manipulating large datasets through advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, advanced formulas) required; familiarity with Tableau and SQL queries preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency with multiple analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Adometry, Tune, etc.)
- Minimum 3-5 years of digital marketing experience, with at least 2-3 focused on SEM
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Advertising, Math, Economics, Statistics, or equivalent experience
Working at Plated:
Plated brings together exceptional food, unparalleled creativity, and innovative technology to redefine the dinner experience. Our team is solving big-picture problems in a collaborative, data-driven environment we’ve built together—and we’re looking for the best people to join us.
Our benefits and perks (expanding all the time!):
- The best part: a free weekly Plated box!
- Unlimited vacation days with a "get your work done" policy that respects your time
- Competitive compensation
- Customizable medical, vision, and dental plans and a 401(k) plan
- Annual education stipend for your career development
- Newly renovated office in Chelsea, Manhattan with an open floor plan, beautiful demo kitchens, and adorable office dogs.
- Daily breakfast, afternoon snacks, and Test Kitchen samples
- Company events, cultural clubs, and food-related activities
Plated is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top