Wealth Transfer Senior Manager (20122915)
Wealth Transfer Senior Manager
From day one, experience our difference. With more than $12.4 billion of assets under management, Plante Moran's Wealth Management Team serves as a trusted advisor to more than 2,400 high net worth individuals, family business owners, and corporate retirement plans helping them build, manage and preserve their wealth. Our integrated affiliate services include investment consulting, financial planning, trust, insurance consulting, estate planning, business succession, and tax planning.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Personal income tax preparation and planning for wealthy individual client's and their family's tax needs
- Preparation of fiduciary income tax and the planning related to establishment and management of the various types of trusts
- Supervise and review work of Wealth Transfer staff
- Research and consult on various tax matters
- Maintain and continue developing relationships with clients, including involvement in networking and business development activities
- 7+ years recent tax experience in public accounting, specialization with clients in wealth management industry
- Knowledge of complex investments which encompass many areas of taxation, including international, multi-state, passive activities, listed transactions and many other areas
- Solid understanding of gift and estate tax planning and compliance
- Client service orientation combined with creative problem solving skills; strong written and oral communication skills; the ability to work effectively as part of a team, yet function well with independent responsibilities
- CPA required or JD required
- Qualified individuals must either reside in or near the Chicago area or be willing to relocate to the area for this opportunity. This position may require some local, national, and occasional international travel.
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For." We have been recognized on Forbes "Top 50 Wealth Managers" list and honored as the fifteenth largest independent financial advisory firm based on assets under management, according to Financial Advisor magazine. At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top