Wealth Management CRM Analyst
- Southfield, MI
Make your mark. With more than $14.9 billion of assets under management, Plante Moran's Wealth Management Team serves as a trusted advisor to more than 2,400 high net worth individuals, family business owners, and corporate retirement plans helping them build, manage and preserve their wealth. Our integrated affiliate services include investment consulting, financial planning, trust, insurance consulting, estate planning, business succession, and tax planning.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Perform series of daily, weekly, monthly data review and cleansing functions
- Create and maintain relevant views and dashboards for various needs and groups
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues or escalate as appropriate
- Identify, evaluate, and document new and enhanced functionality
- Assist in developing, implementing, and maintaining CRM usage policies and procedures
- Assist in testing and roll out of system upgrades, system integration and new technology
- Interface with Marketing and Technology Staff on special projects and initiatives
- Aid in the creation and maintenance of training materials
- Back up other CRM Staff as needed
- Other task as assigned or requested
- Client service orientation combined with creative problem-solving skills; strong written and oral communication skills; the ability to work effectively as part of a team, yet function well with independent responsibilities
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Associates degree in Business, IT, Accounting or Finance is preferred, but not required
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" and "100 Best Companies for Millennials". In 2018, Vault.com ranked us at #6 on their annual "Best Accounting Firms to Work for" list which included the #1 spot in 11 "quality of life" categories. In 2016, Forbes recognized us on their "Top 50 Wealth Managers" list and in 2017, the Financial Times recognized us as a member of the elite "FT 300" a list of the top US registered investment advisors. At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is a non-exempt position that may require some local, national, and occasional international travel.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top