Valuation Services Real Estate Manager
Make your mark. Our management consulting team focuses on our clients' critical business needs. From valuation to forensic accounting and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate costs and risks. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities. Plante Moran is currently seeking a Manager to join our Forensic and Valuation Services practice.
- Manage and deliver real property valuation services
- Review and analyze fair value issues related to real property for U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) or International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) financial statements
- Supervise and mentor staff
- Three to five years of experience with commercial real estate asset valuation related projects with a national or regional accounting firm or with a valuation firm.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics, business, or engineering from an accredited college/university
- Completion or progress on Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) Real Estate designation, MAI or other commercial real estate appraisal certification
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, solid analytical skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to maintain internal and external client relationships and participate in the development and implementation of initiatives focused on growing the real property valuation practice
- Travel expected to be <25>
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," and "20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
Back to top