Trust Operations Support Staff (20122803)
Trust Operations Support Staff
From day one, experience our difference. With more than $12.4 billion of assets under management, Plante Moran's Wealth Management Team serves as a trusted advisor to more than 2,400 high net worth individuals, family business owners, and corporate retirement plans helping them build, manage and preserve their wealth. Our integrated affiliate services include investment consulting, financial planning, trust, insurance consulting, estate planning, business succession, and tax planning.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Daily processing of custodial downloads and reconciliations
- Balancing and Settlement of Daily work
- Process account trades with various custodians
- Be responsible for a number of operations related activities on and off the trust system. General activities include account and security research, review, processing, among others
- Responsible for active communication within and outside of the Operations team. This includes the monitoring of Group email box
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required, some college coursework preferred
- Minimum two years' experience in trust operations or financial services position
- Knowledge of personal trust administration/operations/banking industry is preferred
- Strong MS Word and Excel skills required
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For." We have been recognized on Forbes "Top 50 Wealth Managers" list and honored as the fifteenth largest independent financial advisory firm based on assets under management, according to Financial Advisor magazine. At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is an non-exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
See Inside the Office of Plante Moran
Plante Moran is among the U.S.’ largest certified public accounting, tax, consulting, and wealth management firms. With 23 offices throughout Illinois, Michigan, and Ohio—and international offices in Shanghai, Monterrey, and Mumbai—Plante Moran helps clients focus on and prepare for the future through a combination of industry expertise, individualized attention, and client service, with a staff committed to quality, integrity, and professionalism.
Back to top