Make your mark. With more than $14.9 billion of assets under management, Plante Moran's Wealth Management Team serves as a trusted advisor to more than 2,400 high net worth individuals, family business owners, and corporate retirement plans helping them build, manage and preserve their wealth. Our integrated affiliate services include investment consulting, financial planning, trust, insurance consulting, estate planning, business succession, and tax planning.
As a Trust Advisor, you'll dive in with hands-on experience and substantial scope to drive the wealth and profitability of key clients. You'll identify what you're interested in while collaborating with staff at all levels of the firm and welcoming high-net-worth individuals and families into your client repertoire. Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Understanding fiduciary accounting and trust accounting system, dividends/Interest, Capital Change, Income/Principal Accounting
- Facilitating account opening/closing/transfer process
- Facilitate written communications between internal and external clients including distribution requests, client meetings and other matters
- Serve internal and external clients alongside the Trust Officer, including communicating with legal, tax, and financial advisors when necessary
- Perform and monitor most aspects of daily trust administration for Trusts Officer's book of business
- Manage and review daily transactions and prepare receipts and disbursements
- Researching trust terms unique to each relationship and governing document
- Undergraduate Business Degree (preferably in Finance, Accounting, or Economics) or Juris Doctor is required
- 2-4 years of relevant Trust Administration, Financial Planning, Investment Consulting, or Estate Planning experience is preferred
- Detail-oriented leader with problem solving, strong analytical and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Actively advancing technical skills in the Trust industry and in the financial services industry in general
- Pursue CTFA® will be required
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" and "100 Best Companies for Millennials". In 2018, Vault.com ranked us at #6 on their annual "Best Accounting Firms to Work for" list which included the #1 spot in 11 "quality of life" categories. In 2016, Forbes recognized us on their "Top 50 Wealth Managers" list and in 2017, the Financial Times recognized us as a member of the elite "FT 300" a list of the top US registered investment advisors. At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is an exempt position that may require some local, national, and occasional international travel.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top