Transfer Pricing Staff - Intern (20122854)
Make your mark. Our management consulting team focuses on our clients' critical business needs. From strategy to operations and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate costs and risks.
You'll instill confidence in organizations large and small by working with our executive clients on their Transfer Pricing needs. We'll give you the flexibility to craft business solutions, not just spreadsheets. Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Documentation, Planning, and Transfer Pricing Policy Design
- Intangible Migration
- Transfer Pricing Controversy and Audit Defense
- Advanced Pricing Agreements
- Working with our Praxity Alliance firms to deliver services globally
- Meaningful interactions with staff at all levels as well as with our impressive repertoire of clients.
- Experience working with a wealth of business opportunities throughout a professional services firm.
- Detail-oriented leader with problem solving, communication, and analytical skills.
- Bachelor's degree and one of the following would set you up for success in taking on these, and other types of Transfer Pricing projects:
- Master's (in economics, finance, statistics, quantitative analysis, international business)
- CFA or EA designation, or Business Valuation Certification
- Academic success (a minimum major GPA of 3.25).
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" and "100 Best Companies for Millennials." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is a non-exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week. This position may require some local, national, and occasional international travel.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top