Transaction Advisory Services Senior Manager
Make your mark. Go beyond the numbers, do something different by developing rapport with clients and making a difference. Whether you intend to specialize or would rather gain exposure across many service lines, you won't be limited at Plante Moran. We'll encourage you to explore diverse opportunities to find your focus and thrive in your chosen career.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Provide transaction oriented accounting and reporting assistance for mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, and management buyouts
- Prepare detailed financial analysis to assist clients evaluating acquisition decisions
- Participate in client meetings and site visits while interacting with top-level management to acquire and assess important information for financial analysis
- Develop and review financial forecasts
- Assist with development and review of financial reports to determine quality of historical earnings and assets and liabilities to be acquired
- Analyze financial statements to determine sustainability of performance
- Assist in preparing proposals and engagement letters
- Organize varying projects against deadlines and mange time effectively
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Preferred Certifications: CPA
- 8-10 years of experience in a Transaction Advisory services practice, an Audit or Consulting practice, or Investment Banking
- Frequent travel throughout the region, with approximately 30% - 50% overnight travel
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top