Transaction Advisory Services Senior Manager
From day one, experience our difference. Our management consulting team focuses on our clients' critical business needs. From valuation to transaction advisory and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate costs and risks. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Analyze historical financial and operating results of middle market target companies, explain business trends, and identify risks to assist clients evaluating acquisition decisions for a variety of industries
- Prepare Quality of Earnings analysis to determine the accuracy, sustainability, and quality of earnings and the assets and liabilities that are being acquired
- Lead client meetings and site visits while interacting with business owners and top-level management to acquire and assess important information for financial analysis
- Prepare financial models for use in evaluating targets and impacts on deal valuation
- Prepare due diligence reports for clients which compile analyses and highlights key findings and recommendations
- Develop and review financial forecasts
- Train and develop staff
- Identify and lead practice development/networking activities to help continue to build the practice and promote other firm services
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Preferred Certifications: CPA
- Minimum 10 years of experience in an audit, transaction advisory services practice, or consulting practice
- Solid working knowledge of US GAAP, transaction advisory services, investment banking and/or mergers and acquisitions
- Frequent travel throughout the region, with approximately 30% - 40 overnight travel
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," and "20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top