Temporary Learning Coordinator (20122874)
Temporary Learning Coordinator
From day one, experience our difference. Our internal firm services focuses on the firm's critical business needs. From training and development opportunities to marketing and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate firm operations. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Work with SME's to plan, schedule, coordinate, develop and execute training sessions
- Assists SME with managing resources and materials
- Assists in developing communications necessary for specific training initiatives & appropriately communicate this information to target audiences
- Manage internal workflow for assigned recurring and non-recurring training sessions
- Support/Coordinate firm wide Learning activities:
- Prepare and/or procure training materials (sign-in sheets, name tents, name tags, etc.)
- Maintain learning records and file systems (CPE compliance documentation, internal reports, etc.)
- Support Learning consultants in the planning and execution of training events, including room set up, meals, material coordination, etc.
- Coordinate training details and resources for numerous sessions concurrently and across multiple P&M offices and offsite locations
- Develop and leverage relationships with administrative, practice, and technology staff to ensure training session needs are met.
- Serve as point of contact for general training related questions
- Coaches and supports office administrative staff on supporting onsite training events
- Other tasks/duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or other related business field is preferred.
- Prefer at least 3 years previous experience as an administrative assistant or coordinator, preferably in Human Resources or Training.
- Prior experience with Learning Management Systems a plus.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- This position requires some local travel.
- Qualified individuals must either reside in or near the Southfield, MI area or be willing to relocate to the area for this opportunity.
- This is a temporary position for an estimated 6 months, but could extend dependent upon firm needs.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive. Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
This is a non-exempt position, and is eligible for overtime pay for hours worked that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Back to top