Tax Solutions Group - Entry Level (20122740)
Mark your mark. Whether you intend to specialize or would rather gain exposure across many service lines, you won't be limited at Plante Moran. We'll encourage you to explore diverse opportunities to find your focus and thrive in your chosen career.
You'll help instill confidence in organizations large and small by assuring their financial health. We'll give you the flexibility to craft business solutions, not just spreadsheets. Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Focusing on projects related to cost segregation, fixed asset recovery periods, capitalization versus expense analysis, R&D tax credits, and domestic producer activities deduction
- Working directly with clients, identify and resolve issues as they emerge
- Maintaining a current understanding of relevant code, regulation and administrative pronouncements on a wide range of tax incentives that impact our clients
- Developing relationships with clients and staff, including involvement in networking and business development activities
- Assisting clients to ensure proper documentation of credits and deductions in accordance with IRS regulations
- Detail-oriented leader with problem solving, communication, and analytical skills.
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in accounting; or Master's degree in accounting or tax.
- Academic success (a minimum major GPA of 3.25).
- On track to complete the requisite degree and supporting credits to sit for the CPA exam, with the goal of successfully obtaining your CPA license.
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," "100 Best Companies for Millennials" and "20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week. This position may require some local, national, and occasional international travel.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top