Tax Senior Manager - Real Estate Tax Credits (20122903)
Tax Senior Manager – Real Estate Tax Credits
From day one, experience our difference. Go beyond the numbers, do something different by developing rapport with clients and making a difference. You won't be limited at Plante Moran. We'll encourage you to explore diverse opportunities to sharpen your focus and thrive in your chosen career.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Tax consulting and tax compliance work in the PM Housing and Community Development Solutions Group with clients involved in financing transactions with Historic Tax Credits (HTC) and New Markets Tax Credits (NMTC), including preparation of financial projections, assistance with syndicating tax credits, transaction structuring, and preparation of related tax returns.
- Managing, developing and mentoring staff, including delegating work and providing candid timely feedback.
- Develop and execute a practice development plan which includes networking, new client development, and client expansion activities.
- Managing multiple simultaneous projects within budgetary and time constraints while providing a high level of client satisfaction and creating a climate that is consistent with and reinforces the PM's culture.
- 8+ years of recent tax experience structuring and closing New Markets and historic tax credit transactions and/or preparing tax returns for projects financed with historic tax credits.
- Real estate and partnership tax experience.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, financial modeling and analytics.
- CPA required.
- Qualified individuals must either reside in or near the Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Detroit, Auburn Hills, East Lansing, or Grand Rapids areas or be willing to relocate to the areas for this opportunity. This position may require some local and occasional national travel.
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top