Tax Senior - Denver
- Denver, CO
Make your mark. Go beyond the numbers, do something different by developing rapport with clients and making a difference. Whether you intend to specialize or would rather gain exposure across many service lines, you won't be limited at Plante Moran. We'll encourage you to explore diverse opportunities to find your focus and thrive in your chosen career.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Participate in client engagements from the beginning to completion - including planning, executing, and completing tax projects on a timely basis and within budget
- Prepare or review returns for partnership, corporate and foreign tax clients, including federal, foreign, state and local tax returns, estimated payments and extensions, and Federal and State tax audits
- Assist with tax provision projects
- Serve as contact person for client engagements, and supervise staff to meet client and manager expectations
- 2-5 years recent experience in public accounting
- Successful completion of a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA or Bar License Required
- Qualified individuals must either reside in or near the Denver area or be willing to relocate to the area for this opportunity
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top