Tax Processor - Denver, CO
- Denver, CO
Make your Mark. Our rapid growth and increasing demands for our services has created a need for highly motivated individuals to join our Office Administration Team as Tax Processors in our Denver Tech Center office.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Process prepared business and individual tax returns/forms which may include assembly and binding, utilizing firm determined processes and procedures, and checking firm tracking system to ensure all data is entered, correct and up-to-date.
- Effectively managing requests by securing all necessary details, paying close attention to deadlines/due dates, assessing return/form requirements and communicating with staff to manage expectations.
- Produce, format and edit .pdf files, letters, reports and other documents in Adobe, Microsoft and other firm applications.
- Ensuring quality work product through effective execution of established processes and procedures; reviewing work product for quality, accuracy, and alignment with staff request to deliver complete and accurate .pdf files to assemblers and tax staff.
- Adding value through critical thinking and anticipating needs to support quality deliverables and for effective management of critical time-periods and high work volume.
- Develop an understanding of appropriate federal, state, and local tax returns/forms.
- Managing and fostering relationships with the central processing team and staff, to ensure appropriate planning for incoming work; integration of new team members and initiatives.
- Effectively communicating with team members and supervisor/manager in day-to-day operations to ensure tax department demands are addressed and fulfilled.
- Support various special projects from start to finish upon request and perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient with Adobe and Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekends during peak tax periods
- High numerical reasoning ability
- Strong proofreading and attention to detail
- Sharp oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to remain in a stationary sitting position for at least 75% of time
- Ability to learn various other programs and applications as necessary and/or required
- High energy level with excellent interpersonal skills, positive attitude, professional presence and exceptional customer service
- Qualified individuals must either reside in or near the Denver Tech Center area, or be willing to relocate to the area for this opportunity.
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is an non- exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top