Tax Manager / Tax Senior Manager - Private Equity Group (20122902)
Tax Manager/Senior Manager – Private Equity Group
From day one, experience our difference. Go beyond the numbers, do something different by developing rapport with clients and making a difference. You won't be limited at Plante Moran. We'll encourage you to explore diverse opportunities to sharpen your focus and thrive in your chosen career.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Consult with portfolio companies that are owned with private equity funds, managing the relationship with both the portfolio company and its private equity fund owner.
- Technical application on a variety of buy and sell side transactions including deferred tax calucations, adjustments to provisions resulting from purchase transactions, and tax structuring projects.
- Assist with the implementation of tax planning opportunities identified during diligence and manage any findings identified.
- Review tax returns for C-corporations, S-corporations, and Partnerships for accuracy and identification of tax savings opportunities and tax exposures.
- 6-9 years recent tax experience in public accounting.
- CPA required.
- Experience with all types of business entities (C-corporations, S-corporations, Partnerships) and related structuring and planning for business owners.
- Experience supervising staff on engagements and managing client relationships in manufacturing, distribution or service industries.
- Qualified individuals must either reside in or near the Chicago, Cleveland, or Southeast MI areas or be willing to relocate to the areas for this opportunity. Frequent travel throughout the region, with approximately 25% overnight travel is required.
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top