Tax Manager - Partnership Tax
- Auburn Hills, MI
Make your mark . Go beyond the numbers, do something different by developing rapport with clients and making a difference. You won't be limited at Plante Moran. We'll encourage you to explore diverse opportunities to sharpen your focus and thrive in your chosen career.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Review and develop lesser experienced staff in the areas of client engagement and applied technical knowledge with real estate clients and multi-entity structures.
- Analyze and review tax implications of acquisitions, dispositions, and redevelopment of real estate.
- Review returns for individual, trust, partnership, and corporate tax clients including federal, state and local tax returns, estimated payments and extensions, and Federal and State tax audits.
- Serve as the primary engagement manager with economic responsibilities for billing, realization, and collections.
- Develop and execute a practice development plan which includes networking, new client development, and client expansion activities.
- 7-10 years of recent, related tax experience in public accounting.
- Experience with partnership tax.
- Successful completion of a Bachelor's Degree.
- CPA or Bar License required.
- Experience with clients in real estate and/or construction preferred.
- Qualified individuals must either reside in or near the Auburn Hills, Grand Rapids, Lansing, Detroit, Chicago, or Columbus areas or be willing to relocate for this opportunity. This position may require some local, national, and occasional international travel.
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark .
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top