Talent & Organizational Development Senior Consultant / Manager (20122852)
Talent & Organizational Development Senior Consultant / Manager
From day one, experience our difference. Our management consulting team focuses on our clients' critical business needs. From strategy to operations and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate costs and risks. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Provides a broad array of consulting services, guidance and solutions tailored to meet the client's specific needs
- Dual responsibilities as an external consultant to Plante & Moran clients and as an internal consultant to Plante & Moran
- Consult with external clients in areas such as Talent Assessment, Succession Planning, Leadership Development, and Change Management
- Consult with internal clients is areas such as Talent Assessment, Career Coaching, and Internal Organizational Development
- Master's Degree, Ph.D or Psy.D in a psychology field is required
- 4 - 10 years of experience in personnel assessment, leadership development, succession planning, human resources consulting and project management
- Demonstrated success and strength in the following:
- Interpersonal and team building skills
- Communication and facilitation skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong writing skills
- Client focus
- Qualified individuals must either reside in or near the Metro Detroit or Chicago, Illinois area or be willing to relocate to the area for this opportunity
- Moderate travel throughout the region with up to 25% overnight travel
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," and "20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
See Inside the Office of Plante Moran
Plante Moran is among the U.S.’ largest certified public accounting, tax, consulting, and wealth management firms. With 23 offices throughout Illinois, Michigan, and Ohio—and international offices in Shanghai, Monterrey, and Mumbai—Plante Moran helps clients focus on and prepare for the future through a combination of industry expertise, individualized attention, and client service, with a staff committed to quality, integrity, and professionalism.
Back to top