Strategy & Operations Consultant (20122853)
Strategy & Operations Consultant
From day one, experience our difference. Our management consulting team focuses on our clients' critical business needs. From strategy to operations and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate costs and risks. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Assist with development of cost and margin information for clients to support strategic and operations decisions. Includes:
- Assessment of accuracy, completeness and appropriateness of existing cost and margin information
- Development of costing and estimating/quoting models
- Product, customer, channel cost and margin analysis
- ERP cost system and data improvement, including production standards and reporting
- Participate in client meetings and site visits while interacting with top-level management to acquire and assess important information to support improved cost and margin information
- Analyze financial statements to determine sustainability of performance and evaluate assumptions inherent in client business plans
- Assist with financial and operational assessments of clients
- Development and review of financial forecasts and other financial models
- Bachelors' Degree in business related field required including: Accounting, Economics, Finance or Supply Chain Management.
- 1 to 3 years' experience in manufacturing industry preferred.
- Excel/spreadsheet savvy. Experience with data mining and reporting tools (i.e. Tableau, Python, SQL) a plus.
- Technology skills required to work with firm systems, including: MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Frequent travel, with approximately 30% - 50% overnight travel.
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," and "20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top