Shared Service Specialist - Delivery Center
- Southfield, MI
Make your mark. The Shared Service Specialist is responsible completing tasks/processes. Position will work within a team responsible for a strong service culture that ensures delivery of accurate, timely repeatable and quality-driven service to multiple internal and external stakeholders. Our team is growing and needs students, graduates and experienced ambitious people willing to propel their careers forward.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
· Performing support service for the shared service center , including preparation of template-based documents
· Preparing standardized working papers for engagements
· Interacting with local and international groups
· Completes forms, including standard intake forms for routing and processing, review and return processes
· Ensures all deadlines are met
· Works collaboratively with engagement teams to ensure all outputs meet requirements
· Continuously learning and developing skills within the delivery center
· Students and graduates, preferable areas of studies: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Banking, Insurance or another economic-related discipline
· Knowledge of accounting (basic) is helpful
· Proficiency in English (Upper-Intermediate+) is required
· Experience in process improvement is helpful but not required
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top