Shared Service Operations Manager for the Delivery Center
- Southfield, MI
Make your mark. The Shared Service Center Operations Manager is responsible for the overall operations, services and resources of the shared services center. The Operations Manager has responsibility of helping to establish and evolve the center, managing team members, tracking, reporting on and improving operations and developing relationships with engagement teams and key stakeholders. The Operations Manager is also responsible for identifying and integrating new processes into the shared service's scope.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- On board, train, mentor and evaluate a team as it scales up and down in response to business requirements across multiple domestic and international locations
- Foster a team environment and a strong service culture which works collaboratively with engagement teams to ensure delivery of accurate, timely repeatable and quality-driven service while ensuring all deadlines are met
- Manages standard intake process, routing and processing, review and return processes
- Directs strategic and tactical planning for the development and operation of integrated shared services functions while working with practice leaders on initiatives and prioritization of shared services objectives and continuous improvement
- Provide guidance, process documents, and metrics related to practice volume
- Bachelor's degree required, Business related field preferred
- 10+ years of supervisory experience, preferably running a department with any public accounting experience a plus
- Experience with resource planning, operational logistics, process improvement and design
- Demonstrated relationship building, people management and leadership skills with superior ability to communicate effectively with all levels
- Demonstrated experience in coaching and mentoring others to achieve high performance and managing remote and cross-cultural teams and concurrent initiatives/projects
- Qualified individuals must either reside in or near the Southfield, MI area or be willing to relocate to the area for this opportunity. This position may require some local, national, and occasional international travel
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top