- Chicago, IL
Make your mark. Our internal firm services focuses on the firm's critical business needs. From human resources opportunities to marketing and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and optimize firm operations. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- A full cycle recruiting position responsible for aggressively sourcing accounting, finance and various business advisory professionals for strategic hires and just-in-time hiring to meet the needs of our growing practice.
- Collaborate with Hiring Partner(s) and Manager(s) to: understand service area and recruiting needs, create a comprehensive networking and sourcing plan, conduct behavioral based and technical interviews, facilitate the assessment and selection process with the identified interview teams, present offers and complete the recruiting cycle by ensuring a successful on-boarding experience.
- The key to success? Building and maintaining relationships with your clients, candidates and team, while demonstrating strong networking, sourcing and recruiting skills.
- Bachelor's degree with at least 6 years of a successful track record recruiting accounting and finance professionals; recruiting experience for professional services firms, most ideal.
- PHR or SPHR is highly preferred.
- Demonstrated skills in sourcing, pipelining, and networking; working knowledge of EEOC guidelines as they relate to hiring practices.
- Willingness to take on recruiting responsibilities for additional service areas is required.
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top