Senior Project Manager / Program Manager (20122769)
Senior Project Manager/Program Manager
CRESA Plante Moran Cresa (PMC), affiliate entity of Plante & Moran, PLLC (PM) provides fully integrated Program Management/Owners Representation and Real Estate Services exclusively to corporations and institutional organizations.
- Leads, directs and manages projects and multi-disciplinary tasks within major water/wastewater programs. Manages the program team through all phases of a program including strategic planning, work planning, mobilization, execution, and closeout consistent with established program delivery processes to meet the scope, schedule, budget and other contract requirements.
- Guides projects and programs to fulfill client, stakeholder and PM CRESA goals, commitments and criteria. Ensures that the scope of work is completed to the satisfaction of the client and key stakeholders, while simultaneously ensuring that quality, financial, risk management, business and policy expectations are met.
- Supports business development activities including client relationship development, program-specific positioning activities, teaming arrangements, proposal preparation, presentations, and contract negotiations consistent with established business development processes.
- Serves as one of the company's prime contacts with the client.
- Provides leadership and facilitates technical and management collaboration amongst project team members and the client. Communicates and works with the client on a variety of issues potentially including progress and status, scope, schedule and budget as well as progress of deliverables, client reviews, technical input, and comment resolution.
- Facilitates collaboration with external agencies and other stakeholders as needed to enable successful development and implementation of complex transportation programs.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management or a related discipline; Master's degree in Environmental or Civil Engineering preferred
- Registered Professional Engineer
- 15+ years competency working with municipal clients in engineering or project management roles
- Broad technical background in one or more of the following areas: asset management, water/wastewater planning, water/wastewater design, program management, as well as familiarity with EPA and state DEQ requirements and standards.
- Experience in compliance and permitting for water, wastewater and stormwater projects.
- Qualified individuals must either reside in or near the Southfield, MI area or be willing to relocate to the area for this opportunity
- Frequent travel throughout the region, with approximately 50% overnight travel.
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," and "20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top