Senior Project Manager (20122833)
Senior Project Manager
CRESA Plante Moran Cresa (PMC), affiliate entity of Plante & Moran, PLLC (PM) provides fully integrated Program Management/Owners Representation and Real Estate Services exclusively to corporations and institutional organizations.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Use your experience in programming planning, design and construction to help create a vision for decision makers as it relates to their workplace.
- Have an understanding and passion for current trends in the workplace and the ability to present these ideas to decision makers.
- Prepare 'test-fits' or conceptual layouts for corporate/industrial clients.
- Develop relationships in the corporate/industrial market to further expand our real estate consulting portfolio, both on a transactional and project management level.
- Responsible for monitoring multiple projects of varying scope and scale simultaneously from planning through design and construction phases.
- Supports business development activities including client relationship development, program-specific positioning activities, teaming arrangements, proposal preparation, presentations, and contract negotiations consistent with established business development processes.
- Ensure budgetary and scheduling restrictions are adhered to and comply with stated objectives.
- Lead and participate in meetings with the Client, Architect and Constructors
- Prepare and make presentations to clients as requested for projects in progress
- Ensure implementation and compliance of P&M and P&M CRESA policies and procedures on projects
- Effectively interact and communicate with all levels of management and support staff.
- Architecture Degree or Interior Design Degree from an accredited college or university
- 10 years building design and/or construction experience in the following areas: project management, architecture/design, real estate development or construction field.
- Experience working for an Architecture Firm, Development Company, Program Management, Owner's Facility Team or as a Consultant is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project. Familiarity with AutoCAD, Revit and/or BIM preferred.
- Qualified individuals must either reside in or near the Metro Detroit area or be willing to relocate to the area for this opportunity
- Frequent travel throughout the US, with approximately 25-50% overnight travel.
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," and "20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top