Senior Project Manager
- Southfield, MI
Make your mark. Our internal firm services focus on the firm's critical business needs. If you are looking to have an impact on an entire organization and desire to be involved in strategic, impactful initiatives, we want to hear from you!
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join a newly created Enterprise Change Management team. The Enterprise Change Management team works closely with Plante Moran leadership to deliver on the firm's strategic agenda. The Enterprise Change Management team provides leadership in strategy deployment, enterprise portfolio management, transformation and change management, and project/program management. The Project Manager that joins this team will assist with the development of processes, program and project manage enterprise wide initiatives, participate in the coaching and development of other staff leading projects, build long term relationships across the firm in support of business strategy objectives.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Project/program manage strategic firmwide initiatives, to include planning, scheduling, scope management, risk management, issue management, execution, financial management, resource management, communications, and benefits tracking.
- Partner with firm and leaders to develop strategies and plans for project managing key initiatives.
- Participate and lead change management activity as needed.
- Support the Project Management Leader in the development and implementation of enterprise wide standards and tools that will be used across the firm.
- Mentor less senior project managers through training, ongoing coaching, and partnering in project management efforts.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or related degree required.
- 10+ years' experience and demonstrated success in project management required; PMI or similar certification is a plus.
- Change leadership and experience with business change initiatives is highly desired.
- Experience in working or leading a project management office (PMO) is a plus.
- A proven track record in meeting established timelines and expectations.
- Ability to build and manage relationships at various levels across the firm; to gather consensus, to drive alignment, to influence outcomes, and to resolve competing priorities.
- A self-starter who owns the outcomes of work; follows through on commitments; and sees things through to completion.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and other responsibilities simultaneously.
- Travel - up to 10%.
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top