Senior ERP Consultant - Japanese Business Services
Make your mark. Our management consulting team focuses on our clients' critical business needs. From Global Services to Japanese Business Services and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate costs and risks. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Design and configure ERP software with fluent ERP software capabilities
- Act as an ERP functional module leader, focused specifically within the finance and accounting modules
- Project management support role and ensure that projects are aligned to client's organizational strategy, respond to changing business climate
- Execute current state assessment and future state business process, technology and organization redesign activities
- Work closely with Japanese executives to execute the project and ultimately obtain support, and can effectively work with Japanese governance and decision making model to effect change and action
- Bachelors' Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economy, Industrial Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field is required
- 3+ years of experience in manufacturing operations with direct involvement in an ERP system selection and implementation
- 2+ years of experience in Japanese owned companies or consulting firms in Japan preferred
- Experience in manufacturing industry - Automotive, Industrial, Food & Beverage, Medical Device and Aerospace & Defense
- Fluency in English and Japanese language
- Frequent travel throughout the region, with approximately 50% - 75% overnight travel
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," and "20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
See Inside the Office of Plante Moran
Plante Moran is among the U.S.’ largest certified public accounting, tax, consulting, and wealth management firms. With 23 offices throughout Illinois, Michigan, and Ohio—and international offices in Shanghai, Monterrey, and Mumbai—Plante Moran helps clients focus on and prepare for the future through a combination of industry expertise, individualized attention, and client service, with a staff committed to quality, integrity, and professionalism.
Back to top