Senior Consulting Manager - Healthcare Finance & Operations
Make your mark. Our management consulting team focuses on our clients' critical business needs. From strategy to operations and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate costs and risks. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Work collaboratively with project team on a variety of financial and operational engagements across the Healthcare continuum
- Consult directly with clients (Hospitals, Health Systems, Ambulatory Centers, Clinics, etc.) to assess needs and opportunities; develop recommendations and design deliverable content based on client objectives
- Help set engagement objectives and scope; coordinate activities between work streams and execute on strategy
- Develop client relationships and participate in practice development activities
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field is required; MBA or MHA is highly preferred
- 10+ years of experience related to finance or operations in a healthcare setting
- Demonstrated ability to management implementation/improvement projects in a healthcare setting
- Familiarity with Six Sigma and/or Lean process improvement methodologies
- Staff members will be required to have updated immunizations to work onsite at healthcare client sites
- Ability to travel overnight up to 50%
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," and "20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
See Inside the Office of Plante Moran
Plante Moran is among the U.S.’ largest certified public accounting, tax, consulting, and wealth management firms. With 23 offices throughout Illinois, Michigan, and Ohio—and international offices in Shanghai, Monterrey, and Mumbai—Plante Moran helps clients focus on and prepare for the future through a combination of industry expertise, individualized attention, and client service, with a staff committed to quality, integrity, and professionalism.
Back to top