Senior Consulting Manager - Healthcare Analytics
- Southfield, MI
Calling all data geeks who want to make a difference. Join our healthcare analytics team to help hospitals and physicians improve patient care, optimize the revenue cycle and reduce costs.
Make your mark. Our management consulting team focuses on our clients' critical business needs. From strategy to implementation and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate costs and risks. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Lead engagement teams who apply data analytics to help clients solve complex business issues
- Apply specialized knowledge of the revenue cycle and healthcare processes to advise clients
- Diagnose the root-cause of client issues using analytics and formulate recommendations
- Mentor analytics consultants on methods to generate actionable insight from complex data
- Foster lasting client relationship while driving practice growth and go-to-market activities
- Architect innovative analytics-enable consulting solutions and supporting technologies
- Bachelor's degree in Data Analytics, Finance, Healthcare Administration, Clinical Informatics, or related field is required; MBA or MHA is highly preferred
- 10+ years of analytics experience in a healthcare setting; revenue cycle preferred
- Revenue cycle / healthcare / coding credential desired (RHIT, CHDA, CRC, CPC)
- Extensive knowledge of EHR and patient accounting data, including EDI 837/835 files
- Demonstrated experience with analytics technologies including SQL, Tableau and Alteryx
- Moderate travel throughout the region, with approximately 25% - 50% overnight travel.
- Qualified individuals may either reside in or near the Metro Detroit (Michigan) or Chicago downtown area (Illinois) or be willing to relocate to the area for this opportunity.
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," and "20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top