Senior Consultant - Strategy
- Southfield, MI
Make your mark. Our management consulting team focuses on our clients' critical business needs. From strategy to operations and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate costs and risks. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Effectively contribute to projects in corporate strategy, market and operational strategies, process improvements, organizational change and other areas of high value add for clients.
- Work with others in the firm to develop creative solutions and recommendations for clients on actives including:
- Gather, organize and analyze data.
- Provide analytical insights on client issues, strategy, market position and business challenges.
- Identify and evaluate potential recommendations on strategies, plans and related opportunities for improvement.
- Assure client deliverables meet or exceed client expectations
- Assist in preparing "point of view" and thought leadership content for firm market development, with a particular focus on the automotive industry.
- Support practice development through proposals, engagement letters and client relationship building activities.
- Bachelors' Degree in Finance, Economics, Operations, Engineering or related field is required. Advanced degree in Business or related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in strategy, management consulting or business analytics required, 5+ years' preferred.
- Manufacturing and automotive industry experience is preferred.
- Qualified individuals must either reside in or near the Metro Detroit area, or be willing to relocate to the area for this opportunity.
- Some travel throughout the region, with up to 25% overnight travel.
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," and "20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top