Senior Consultant - Public Sector / Government (20122909)
Senior Consultant - Public Sector / Government
From day one, experience our difference. Our management consulting team focuses on our clients' critical business needs. From strategy to operations and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate costs and risks. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Assist Public Sector clients to run more effectively and efficiently through operational improvement initiatives and improved use of technology
- Work on a variety of projects that may include: process improvement initiatives, operational assessments, technology enabled process redesign; change management and financial / policy analysis
- Create detailed written operational review reports and deliver recommendations/findings directly to clients
- Analyze data and work streams in order to effectively design processes and procedures to improve desired organizational outcomes
- Serve as project manager for clients to implement recommendations and solutions made by Plante Moran
- Report project status updates, findings and recommendations to clients (elected and appointed officials)
- Business development activities including develop project scope definition, work plans and proposals
- 2-5 years' experience in public administration, finance, economics or related field
- Bachelor's Degree in Public Administration, Finance, Economics or similar discipline required; Master's Degree a plus
- Outstanding time management and organization skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Frequent travel throughout the region, with approximately 25% - 50% overnight travel.
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," and "20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top